Respironics – EverFlo
- Compact design looks less like a medical machine
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
- Lightweight for easy transport
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs
- Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility
Weight: 31 lbs
Dimensions: 23″ (h) x 15″ (w) x 9.5″ (d)
Drive Medical – Model #525DS
- Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear on internal components, reduces power consumption by 15% or more and extends the life of the concentrator
- Alarms Audible and visual high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
Weight: 36 lbs
Dimensions: 24.5″ (h) x 13.5″ (w) x 12″ (d)
CAIRE – Companion 5
- Quiet operation, simple user interface, and reduced power draw are perfect for patients and care facilities
- Durability, reliability, and ease of maintenance is the perfect combination for equipment
Weight: 36 lbs
Dimensions: 21.5″ (h) x 12.5″ (w) x 13.5″ (d)
Oxygen Supplies & Tubing
Extensive range of tubing for any setting, depending upon location and length needed. Static and swivel tubing connectors promote patient safety and flexibility.
Sleep Therapy Equipment (CPAP/BiPAP)
Respironics – DreamStation
DreamStation positive airway pressure (PAP) sleep therapy devices are designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be.
- Small & lightweight, making it easy for transport
- Easy-to-clean, one-piece humidifier water chamber
Sleep Therapy Equipment (CPAP)
Respironics – DreamStation2
DreamStation 2 positive airway pressure (PAP) sleep therapy devices are designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience.
- Ramp Plus feature allows patients to set a comfortable starting pressure
- Philips’ smallest diameter tubing is designed to be comfortable
Sleep Therapy Supplies
Respironics – Masks
Drive Medical – Masks
We carry a complete line of supplies needed to maintain sleep therapy equipment working its best, such as masks, hoses, filters, and replacement parts.
Drive Medical – Model #18080
- Built-in neb kit holder for hands-free use
- Delivers consistent particle size of <5 microns and fast treatment times
- Complete with disposable neb kit, and optional reusable neb kit or pediatric aerosol mask
- Piston pump is efficient, dependable and quiet
Weight: 3.2 lbs
What does my insurance need?
Rentals available for Oxygen, CPAP/BiPAP and Nebulizers.
Please call us to learn more about specific models available for rent.
Oxygen, CPAP/BiPAP & Nebulizers are rented on a first come first serve basis. T&B Medical reserves the right to rent only certain Oxygen, CPAP/BiPAP & Nebulizers.